The expert advises us how to use the Web and conquer the public.
1) Keep in mind the words of the American entrepreneur Scott Cook: “A brand is no longer what the company tells consumers, but what consumers say about the brand”.
2) Promote yourself thanks to the right Influencer that is competent and credible person able to promote their products and services.
3) Select the influencer thanks to the Buzzoole Finder tool which allows us, in a reference query, to find the influences in a given sector in a few minutes or selected by keyword.
4) Avoid the marchette. Bet on the triple win. First win: the company has a return of image and sales, because people rely on the fluencer. According to win: the influencer has a positive return because it makes its readers happy with a valid product / service, in which it believes. Third win: the public is happy, because it has had reasonable and functional advice on subjects to which it was interested.
5) Focus on virality. There are five elements that can trigger virality. Personalization: real and lived experiences light up the interest. Explanation: a photo (or a video), a short description, a touch of irony. Social diatribe: whoever takes position creates reactions, for better or for worse. Social hinge: giving positive points of reference (marriage, family, hard work …) increases the identification. Provocation: provocation generates debate and debate is the fuel of social media.
6) Listen to the Web. The answers of our customers are more sincere (and useful) if they come from real conversations and not from interviews.
7) Make scraping. The scraping is the research done on the Web content that interest us, choosing keywords (the name of our company, the type of product sold, the key sector …). Then you have to choose where to look (sites, social, blog …). The simplest solution gives us Google with the Google Alert service. For more sophisticated searches, you can use software such as Radian6, Talkwalker, Digimind or Mention.
8) Analyze the data according to the objective. We produce a specialty of our city and we plan to start an e-commerce? Listening to the conversations on the Net we discover, for example, that the product is only known in the area and that buyers buy it in local shops. That is, there is not yet a potential market for online and we must first introduce the product. At this stage it may be useful to resort to experts or agencies.
9) Open a company blog. Producing great content on our blog is the first fundamental step to make the channel authoritative, regardless of the brand.
10) Interact. Developing a relationship with customers (or potential clients) and asking for their help is an important lever to increase visibility and sales. An example? Fiat has chosen the colors of the 500 for the users, the Korean company HTC has christened its new device Wild fi re, following an online survey.